Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I will be out of town for Thanksgiving

My baby girl is turning 4 on Nov. 25th. It is hard to believe that after 6 heartbreaking miscarriages and the emotional, but wonderful adoption of our son Evan, we were blessed with our Emma Kate. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital for the first time.

My family is heading up to Gatlinburg, Tennessee to celebrate her birthday and Thanksgiving. I will have limited access to email and I'm not sure what kind of phone signal I will have up in the cabin we've rented. We are leaving this afternoon and will not return until late Sunday evening. It will be back to business as usual on Monday.

One quick reminder......Christmas is only a few weeks away. If you haven't ordered and/or paid for your Christmas Cards and/or enlargements, please try to get those in to me quickly. I want to be certain everyone has their cards in time to mail and their print enlargements in time to give as presents at Christmas.

I hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Be safe!

No comments: