Monday, October 1, 2007

Model Mayhem

Just over a week ago, I had the pleasure of meeting an aspiring model and working with her on location. Leslie and her mom met me at Rosie's restaurant for a fun "edgy" session. I had a great time working with this young lady and her mom. We also trekked over to Maple Hill Cemetery for some dark, gothic style photos. Both Leslie and her Mom are very active participants in the annual "Maple Hill Cemetery Stroll". It was so much fun hearing about the history of many of the people buried there. The sunset light was amazing and Leslie dressed perfectly for the shoot. I really enjoyed the photo session, but I think I enjoyed Leslie and her mom more.




Here are a few favorites from the shoot. Leslie, I hope you love them. I think you're going to do well with your modeling. You're a natural!

No comments: